The Institution’s 11th edition of the Incontinence: The Engineering Challenge Conference, will be taking place on the 28th and 29th of November 2017 at One Birdcage Walk in London, UK.
Revolutionize current thinking at this event by presenting your work on pioneering techniques and technologies for incontinence management. Join a wide variety of stakeholders including engineers, scientists, clinicians, researchers, commercial designers/producers and nurses. This collaborative effort will help solve the problems that people with incontinence and caregivers face.
Key topics to be addressed include:
- Recent work on technology to diagnose, treat and manage incontinence
- Limitations of existing technology and work to overcome them
- Initiatives to devise new solutions
- Management problems of incontinence: sufferers and carers share the problems that they would most like to be solved
Conference Organising Committee:
- Alan Cottenden, Professor of Incontinence Technology, University College London
- Doug Tincello, Professor of Urogynaecology, University of Leicester
- Mandy Fader, Professor of Continence Technology, University of Southampton
- Nicola Heron, Programme Director, Devices for Dignity (D4D) Healthcare Technology Cooperative
- Peter Culmer, Associate Professor, Incontinence Management and Prevention through Engineering and Sciences (IMPRESS) Network, University of Leeds
- Nicola Irwin, Lecturer in Pharmaceutical Materials Science, Queen's University Belfast
- Lesley Orme, New Product Development Manager, CliniMed Limited
- Margaret Macaulay, Research Nurse, University College London